Saturday, March 6, 2010

Love or Lies

Capsule - Love or Lies





Genre: trance, techno
Song Style: dancey trance

This song is in commemoration of the "Liar Game" movie coming out in theaters today in Japan. I really regret not being in Japan right now to be able to see it. I'm not usually much one for trance and I wasn't sure if I liked Capsule as much as Yasutaka Nakata's other projects, but I really like this song. It appears in the last episode of the "Liar Game 2" tv show (whose soundtrack came out March 3rd). As I listen to this song (and the most recent Rin Toshite Shigure album), I clean this room and pack my bags, my windows thrust open to the first 50 degree weather for the year. For the whole day I've been indecisive about whether to go to New York early or stay here. Either way, today is a sort of lonely day. I usually leave early on breaks, so it is strange seeing this town so deserted. Hopefully tomorrow's fun will make up for today's emptiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment