Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Again

YUI - again




Videos tu.tv


Genre: pop-rock
Song style: a cool gal rocking it out alternative-style

YUI is an extremely popular female singer/songwriter who walks the line of rock and pop in the catchiness but heartfeltness of her songs. If you know Japanese music, you've probably heard of her. Nevertheless, I'm a big fan of her songs (especially this and Love & Truth). Not much of a contemplative spin to add here, except that she's always been hovering around in the background in my exploration of music (I've always known about her but never really explored her). Sometimes her songs can get repetitive, but I have a deep respect for her. On a completely unrelated note, my computer's charger is broken and has been smoking so I'm awkwardly fooling around in the library right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment