Monday, March 15, 2010

I My Me Mine

Polysics - I My Me Mine





Genre: synth-pop, noise rock
Song style: fun craziness!

This is an incredibly popular song that picked up audiences throughout the internet a couple of years ago because of the crazy catchy tune and the little girl's amazing dancing. Have you seen this before? I had glanced upon the video once but was really captured by the song while playing one of those fun music games at a game center with my friends - a game where you have to hit glowing squares along to the song, somewhat The Matrix-style. Despite the crazy song, not having much of a crazy day, just chilling at home postponing the things I really should be working on. I've only briefly taken a look at Polysics's other work, but it looks just as fun!

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty much one of the best dance videos ever and they would be a blast to catch live. Best part is they're active and have an American audience! HELL YES.

    ReplyDelete