Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Western music as reference

If you would like to know what Western music I like to see if our tastes would align, my favs include:

Nine Inch Nails, Muse, Depeche Mode, The Faint, Fischerspooner, The Receiving End of Sirens, The Dear Hunter, Protest the Hero, The Fall of Troy, Circa Survive, Envy on the Coast, The Sneaker Pimps, The Mars Volta, Imogen Heap, Crystal Castles, Interpol, old Avenged Sevenfold, old Korn, Junior Boys, Apes & Androids, Moving Units, etc.

I would say I like a wide range from metal to post-rock to electronica. I tend to like powerful music (so either makes you want to rock out, dance, or cry!), and mainly minor melodies. I also casually listen to top-100 type music and sometimes classical music.

My music library currently has about 11,000 songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment