Sunday, February 14, 2010

Catchy music from dramas: Liar Game

中田ヤスタカ (Yasutaka Nakata) - Liar Game



I'm a big fan of Japanese dramas, and one of my favorites right now is Liar Game (I'm on season 2 right now). It's a very psychological drama that makes you think and work on your logic skills!

One thing that really impressed me is the soundtrack of the show. The intro to Liar Game 1 is my favorite song of the week, and the way it integrates with the show makes you feel like a super smart detective when you listen to it (hehe). Here's a video showing what the intros of the two seasons looks like. I love how season 2's intro is just a mild variation on the first one.



Here's the entire intro to season one if you want to feel like you're rockin it out in outer space:



The music is composed by 中田ヤスタカ, a really famous artist in the music scene right now. He's most well-known for composing for chart-topping girl electro-pop group Perfume, and also for the more "indie" group capsule. I'll post more of his music as the topic comes around!

No comments:

Post a Comment