Thursday, February 25, 2010

This band has such a bizarre name...

Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - このスピードの先へ





Genre: indie rock, according to Wikipedia "shoegazing"
Song style: sorta flowy, drifty, wailing music

I'm chilling now in my room, studying with my friend, getting ready to go to a male beauty pageant so I'll keep this short. It's been raining for days here. I chose this band because of the recent slew of male band posts and I wanted something where it was relatively easy to pick a video. I saw these girls perform as openers for 9mm Parabellum Bullet last year in a small club in Kyoto. They were very talented and their music was very passionate, but it all sort of follows the same tone as this song. I like the style, but more as background music than something for me to totally fall in love with. So it will be a good drifty band to support our lighthearted studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment