Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Fact of Life

Fact - A Fact of Life





Genre: Alternative / melodic punk / post-hardcore
Song style: High energy

A friend sent me this band's album a couple of days ago. It took some time for me to warm up to it, but I realized a lot of these songs are really catchy and powerful. (For example, this song would be great for a run!) I would recommend their recent album FACT for those of you who enjoy more mainstreamy punk. I'm surprised at how almost all of their lyrics are in English (though admittedly I can only understand about 30% of what they're saying). This band has apparently been around since 1999, and I'm also very proud of them for making it into the US scene - with their release of FACT in the US last year. I'm always excited to root for bands touring in the US!

No comments:

Post a Comment