Sunday, April 18, 2010

Flying high

The Mad Capsule Markets - Fly High





Genre: noise rock, experimental, metal, punk, eletronic
Song style: metal guitars + electronic backing + punk vocals

What a memorable band. Someone long ago introduced them to me, and now they are both gone. And soon I will be gone from here, as I have just turned in my senior project, phew. This band has gained international recognition for their unique style that combines elements of electronic music, punk, and metal. Unfortunately they're on long-term hiatus since 2006, and it is difficult to say if we will ever hear from them again. Their music videos are always very creepy or bizarre (this one is just trippy) and their sound is fairly constant across tunes. I'm in the mood for something cathartic like this where you can just let out your craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment